- William R. Hotchkiss, MDClicking on the link will direct you to an independent physician practice website that is not hosted or maintained by North Central Surgical Center.
- W.B. Carrell Memorial ClinicClicking on the link will direct you to an independent physician practice website that is not hosted or maintained by North Central Surgical Center.
- Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance Member
- Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar Spine Disorders, Spine Athletic Injuries
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- University of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- WWashington University School of Medicine/Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Gold Humanism Medical Honor Society
- North Central Surgical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas
- Medical City Dallas
Areas of Interest:
Dr. Hotchkiss grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and comes from a long generation of physicians from Texas. After graduating from Westminster Christian Academy in St. Louis he was selected to attend the combined BA-MD program at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. There he was awarded the Richardson Noback Founder’s Award for Clinical Excellence, given to the top medical student during clinical rotations. He was also elected into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) medical honor society as one of the top students in his class.
Dr. Hotchkiss then completed his residency training at University of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. He also spent a significant amount of his training at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children studying pediatric spinal surgery. During his chief residency year he spent time at the W.B. Carrell Clinic™ and saw first-hand the excellent, personalized care delivered by the physicians and staff.
After his residency training, he was selected to complete the world-renowned fellowship in adult and pediatric spinal surgery at Washington University in St. Louis and Columbia University in New York City. There he learned the most advanced techniques of modern spinal surgery from the world’s leading experts. Dr. Hotchkiss gained advanced training in all aspects of spinal surgery, but has a special interest and expertise in cervical spinal surgery as well as minimally invasive and reconstructive spinal surgery. Following his fellowship training, Dr. Hotchkiss returned to Dallas to join the W.B. Carrell Clinic™.
In the little spare time his has, Dr. Hotchkiss enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and son.