- True Surgical GroupClicking on the link will direct you to an independent physician practice website that is not hosted or maintained by North Central Surgical Center.
- Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance Member
Dr. Huber is a board-certiﬁed colon and rectal surgeon who held the Ernest Poulos Professor of Surgery Chair at UT Southwestern Medical School before moving to private practice in 2005. During his tenure at the medical school Dr. Huber achieved national recognition as a physician, surgeon and teacher in the diagnosis and management of diseases of the colon and rectum. Dr. Huber is also a past president of the Dallas County Medical Society.
- Fellowship: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Undergraduate: Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Medical School: College of Physician and Surgeons at Columbia University, New York, NY
- Internship and Residency: Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
Fields of Interest:
- Complex Colon Fistula Surgery
- Inﬂ ammatory Bowel Disease
- Anal / Rectal Problems - The Painful Anus
- Colonoscopy for Diagnostics / Therapeutics
- Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures
Dr. Huber has been named one of D Magazine’s "Best Doctors in Dallas" from 2001 – 2013. He has written and published multiple medical articles. He also serves as the Medical Director of Palliative Care for Medical City Hospital in Dallas, Texas.